Captains Blog

Boldly going where no blog has gone before..

10.28.2005

Home and Away

Yesterdays away mission was a disaster.

I chose my favourite green top, and when i arrived at the transporter room, everyone was sniggering behind their backs.

They have no respect for me.

When I took Bones to one side and asked him about it, he just told me he's a doctor and not a fashion designer.

Anyway, when we got to the planet surface, we had to fight a monster. I tried to impress everyone by doing a forward roll/karate chop combination to attack it. I ripped my shirt and the monster hit me with a tentacle. That's the last thing I remember. Next thing I know, I wake up in sick bay feeling really sore.

It turns out everyone else had to blast it with their phasers to stop it mating with me.

Scotty got to make out with the green alien lady we saved.

I feel like an idiot.

7 Comments:

At 4:20 pm, Blogger Staci Ball said...

I can't believe they took your story and whored it out to make a profit without cutting you in on the action!

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Thats life.

Starfleet protocol dictates that I cannot interfere with other cultures, so technically, I cannot sue.

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You should have made First Contact with the alien instead of using the aggressive manner.

 
At 6:31 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I hope you've heard the latest about Mr Sulu, who has been in the closet for some time.

 
At 1:32 am, Blogger Trinity13 said...

I think your crewmen set the whole thing up! Maybe they should spend some time in the brig!

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Mr Picard: My first contact was an attempt to mate with the creature. This usually works, but in the instance, It only served to enrage the beast.

I will bear your comments in mind.

 
At 11:00 am, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

You appear to be slightly crazy. I'm sure your crewmates love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home