Captains Blog

Boldly going where no blog has gone before..

10.31.2005

I was discharged from sick bay today, following my run in with the alien creature.

Bones insisted I stay overnight for observation, which I initially refused to do.

I relented when he told me that whilst I was unconscious, the creature successfully inserted a mating tentacle into what it mistakenly thought to be my birth canal. He said that I needed to be probed to make sure I had not been ‘contaminated’

When I asked him why he didn’t use a Tricorder, as oppose to the painful rectal probe, he mumbled something about alien residue causing inaccurate readings.

This was strange, as none of the other crew members readings were affected.

Today, I can barely walk.

I need to order a new green top from supplies.

6 Comments:

At 4:44 pm, Blogger Trinity13 said...

You had better get two green tops while you are at it!

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

heh heh!

Being probed is always painful. Remember how close to pleasure that pain is, and you should be okay..

 
At 1:50 pm, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That sounds like a "bad touch". Better make sure he did'nt take any video. You wouldn't want that popping up on the internet.

 
At 2:14 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Trinity: I tried, but the stores said they all got fired out of the airlock by accident. He said all they had left were pink ones. I'm sure I saw scotty wearing a brand new red one on my way back to the bridge.

Ultra: Thank you for your kind words. I'll think happy thought when i go back for my next probe next week.

Prof X: I asked Bones, and he said he had to for official starfleet records. As it is an 'unusual case' the footage needs to be studied by the admiralty. I guess i'll just have to trust him.

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

There seems to be a distinct difficulty in being able to get the right outfit. I can replicate mine and never have to do the laundry.

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Jean Luc: Our replicators are unreliable. Last time i tried that, I got a pantomime horse costume. Then all the ships systems went down, so I had no choice but to wear said costume on the bridge during a complex negociation with the klingon high command.

I almost got demoted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home