Captains Blog

Boldly going where no blog has gone before..

11.18.2005

I think Uhuru is having an affair with Spock.

I keep spotting them making eyes at each other.

We were on the bridge the other day in the middle of some negociation or another. A peace treaty with the Klingons, or something. Anyway, whilst one of those pastie-browed neanderthals was wittering on about trade routes, I caught Uhuru checking out Spocks behind.

I don't know what he's got that I haven't. I know how to forward roll. And do Karate chops. And how to mate with aliens. Spock has hardly ever mated. Vulcans only do it once every 7 years.

They must be frigid or something.

Once the negociations had finished and we had destroyed the enemy ship, I saw spock blatantly oggling her mammory glands. She saw him do it, but instead of fixing him with a steely-eyed glare (like she does with me) she fluttered her eyelashes and stroked his arm. He merely raised an eyebrow and went back to looking into that scope he seems to love so much. I have no idea what it does.

Maybe it's some kind of visual uniform penetration device....

That would explain the permanent hard-on he seems to have.

9 Comments:

At 4:41 pm, Blogger Grace said...

This is freakin hillarious

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Trinity13 said...

The scope is actually a peep hole looking into the girls locker room.

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That is illogical.

 
At 12:37 am, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I love your negotiation pattern. "We negotiated for awhile, and then I blew them up." That is a full proof strategy.

 
At 10:59 am, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Spock has probably slept with other female crew members as well.

Ones that don't want to sleep with you....

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

grace: The inner thoughts of a starfleet Captain are no laughing matter!

Trinity: Is it? How do I get one?

Jean Luc-Picard: Does your 'data' behave in this way?

X: I have found it to be most satisfactory on most occasions

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

UTMG: I doubt that very much. They probably think he is dull

 
At 7:05 am, Blogger Kaufman said...

It explains mine.

Where does one get a "visual uniform penetration device" and how much does one cost?

The wife's keen to get a response, so hurry it up, OK?

 
At 12:27 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

They are available from the Ferengi. The federation made them illegal under some popintless 'personal privacy law'.

Political correctness gone mad, I say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home