Captains Blog

Boldly going where no blog has gone before..

7.30.2007

I am still in the holding cell.

Apparently, Starfleet command believe that I am a clone.

Sisqo has been questioning me to see if it's true. I told him that just because a Captain can juggle, it doesn't mean he paints his face and wears baggy trousers. He said that I misunderstood him; a clone is an exact copy of somebody. I said that sounded quite dull, and that small children were unlikely to be enterained by two people who just look the same - you need a car that falls apart when you beep the horn, and balloons.

He went a funny colour and threw his dinner against the wall.

After he left, I reached through the bars and scooped up the remains of his meal.

Commander Sisqo - hungry
Captain Berk - not hungry

1-0 to me!

7 Comments:

At 1:53 pm, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Well, I guess that's one way to get dinner.

 
At 3:09 pm, Blogger Ant said...

Aliens paint their faces and wear baggy trousers though...

But they're only amusing if they're from the 60s.

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger Doug Murata said...

So, Captain, is the plan to get Sisqo to starve himself to the point where he becomes extremely open to suggestion whereby you commandeer the station? I wouldn't advise keeping the station if/when you get control of it. They're very large and very slow. Just have your manly way with the dabo girls, get back in your warbird, and get the hell out of there!

 
At 6:40 pm, Blogger Optimus Prime said...

I, Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, was once imprissioned by Decepticons but I transformed into my truck mode, crashed through the wall and drove away.

 
At 12:22 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Jon: Replicators are more fun.

Ant: Yeah, 2160 was kooky.

Lt. Murata: You are very wise. Some of your suggestions have been duly noted, especially the one about dabo girls and the slow ship.

Prime: Why didn't you just punch through the wall in Robot form?

 
At 12:34 am, Blogger Okami said...

Depending on just how "extremely open to suggestion" Lt.Murata is referring to, you may wind up utilizing your manly ways in more ways than originally planned.

But then you would have the station in a much shorter time frame, among other things...

 
At 6:45 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Deep Space Nine isn't a fun place to be. Beware of Constable Odo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home