Captains Blog

Boldly going where no blog has gone before..

4.07.2006

The crew and I were stranded on an away mission the other day. I forgot to pack our emergency transport beacons, so whilst we were waiting for a window in the weather, they spent a few hours punning Star Wars references into popular 20th Century songs. It was most entertaining. Here are some of their pearls of wisdom:

Show me the VADER amarillo
JABBA's delight
BOTHAN a feeling
YODA one that I want
Taking care of BOSS NASS - Bachman Turner Hyperdrive
ATAT's the way (I like it)
I would do ANAKIN for love (but I won't do that)
RED LEADER of the pack
WINDU beneath my wings
The Frog CORUSCANT
CALRISSIAN walkways
LANDO hope and Glory
CAROBONITE - By Desmond Dekker
Fog on the PALPATINE
Stuck on NABOO
LEIA lady, LEIA
Sir DOOKU

Got any more?

16 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

Everybody Wants to Rule the Gallaxy.
Vader Dance.
99 LightSabres.
Part Time Jedi.

 
At 6:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 
At 11:08 pm, Blogger Doug Murata said...

I don't have anything to add, but I love the remade Meatloaf title! It's like Padme's theme song! (But he went over to the Dark Side. If he just had a doctor (Bones, maybe,) maybe she would've lived. Instead, he chose to save her with religion and she died. Too bad! So sad!)

 
At 12:57 am, Blogger Jardena said...

lol, great list, if I think of anything, I'll add it

 
At 3:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im Hooked on a Jawa

Blue Tweliks cryin in the rain

The tears of a clone

 
At 5:20 pm, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Luke be a Lady Tonight
- from Guys and Droids

 
At 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the Jar Jar Shuffle

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Gonna Make You A Death Star

 
At 12:23 am, Blogger Son Goku said...

I feel Sithy

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Between daisies said...

That kula shaker song where he sings vader vader tatfa?

Kessel what you wish for?

Wookie in love (mick jagger)

The who - welcome to my life naboo

Alderan the watchtower?

Poodoo chile

windu in the willows

Could sith be love?

If you tolerate sith then your children will be next

Armidala Clementine?

 
At 2:37 am, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

Alderan the Watchtower has it, hands down winner!

 
At 11:55 am, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Yeah, I agree with benji.

More than a Wookie
Walk like a Bantha

 
At 12:20 pm, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Exceptional work, all of you.

Especially Under the Vader.. err, I mean Radar.

 
At 3:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Music Lovers !! All the great Classics can be yours , today only at the incrediable low price of 49.99 crdeits that only 20 credits per payment in 4 easy payments >

Just touch the button you see on your screen and Huttco will rush these out to you tady !!!

 
At 5:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I see another starship captain with a blog. Cheers mate

/Petter from sweden

http://blog.dracula.nu

 
At 6:59 am, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think we a CLONE now (tiffany)
only the CLONLY
Send in the CLONES

 

Post a Comment

<< Home