Captains Blog

Boldly going where no blog has gone before..

12.14.2005

Today I tried increasing the size of my manhood in the transporter.

I read in 'Self Diasgnostic' magazine that you could make subtle alterations to your transporter signature to increase or decrease(?) the size of your member.

I sneaked down to the transporter room on my lunch break and had a fiddle with the controls. It had been a while since I had used them myself, so I had to wing it.

I made a few adjustments, set the timer, and quickly hopped on the platform. Sure enough, after beaming to transporter room 2, my girth had encreased three fold, and my length had doubled.

I was extremely happy. However, just as I was checking to make sure everything was still in working order, Scotty walked in.

"What are ye doin' Captain?"

I quickly fumbled my tractor beam back into its housing.

"Uh, just checking everything is in working order. With the transporter, I mean. Nothing else. As you were."

"oh. erm.. Right Captain. I hope ye did nae encounter any problems."

"Far from it Scotty, far from it"

I caught him glance at my nether regions for a moment. Disbelief momentarily flickered across his face, but he quickly composed himself.

"Do ye feel alright Captain? You look a little pale?"

I was feeling quite faint. I had developed an enormous erection, mainly due to the embarrasment of the situation. This always happened, and tended to cause a viscious cycle which I rarely escaped from. The massive increase in size meant that a lot more blood was needed to maintain 'Red Alert', as it were.

"I errrr.... ahhh. ooooh"

I woke up in sick bay.

Again.

9 Comments:

At 5:04 pm, Blogger Doug Murata said...

Take time to recover, Captain. Perhaps an increase in the amount of blood in your body to compensate due to certain bodily functions will help. I'm sure your ship's doctor can synthesize a blood store for you. Just have stores made for the entire crew. Y'know, just in case something happens to anyone. (Just don't grab the Vulcan blood by mistake.)

 
At 1:24 am, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

If you could only patent that, you would make a fortune.

Oh right, you don't use money in the future. Too bad.

 
At 5:04 am, Blogger Vegeta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:05 am, Blogger Vegeta said...

"Side effects include passing out or ending up with alien dna Mixed with your own should be put a label put on tranporters." "Along with not responsible For body parts ending up on other planets or realities."

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Your penchant for experimenting with your genitalia is slightly worrying.

 
At 7:04 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're lucky you didn't have it in 'reverse' mode.

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger Captain Berk said...

Murata: You would make a fine medic.

Prof: I could always spend it in the past.

DDC: I'll try that

Vegeta: Disclaimers are a great idea. I had better knock one up for the replicator too..

Ultra: Thank you!

Captain: I heard that happened to Spock. Maybe that's why he is so quiet.

 
At 2:17 pm, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Are you sude that the beam didn't adjust the size of your gut?

'Cuz I could swear that it did.

 
At 11:40 am, Blogger Kaufman said...

It doesn't matter. Any of it. Any longer. Any longer?

I think The Beatles, a music flavoured band from my planet that was very much on the for side of taking copious doses of illicit drugs, wrote a song about this. I forget its name but what difference does it make?

You'll never walk alone. But you will experience back problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home